Go daddy is a platform where you could find one solution, and you could even get the most appropriate domain name for the business you are doing. So if you have registered to the Go daddy webmail recently and have huge confusion about the godaddy webmail login methods, we will let you know how to login to your go daddy account.
How to login to go daddy webmail?
Method 1 Login via go daddy account:
- Step 1: Open your browser and navigate to https://sso.godaddy.com/?realm=idp&path=%2fproducts&app=account. Either copy and paste this URL or type it in the address bar. This will take you to the login page of the go daddy login page.
- Step 2: Now as you are on the go daddy login page, enter the email address and password of go daddy email account in the required boxes.
- Step 3: To avoid entering the login credentials again and again, you can check on the box, keep me signed in on this device.
- Step 4: Once you are done with these 3 steps, now you can hit on the sign in button to access your go daddy email account.
Method 2 Login via MS Office 365:
- Step 1: Go directly to the login page of Go daddy Microsoft office 365.
- Step 2: After the login page of MS Office 365 appears, enter the email address and password in the required fields of MS Office login page.
- Step 3: If it is your personal device, check on the option ‘keep me signed in’. This will avoid signing into the account again and again.
- Step 4: Finally, hit the sign in option to successfully access the go daddy webmail login.