Here is a step by step guide to instruct users to set Gmail to receive mail from the insight com webmail. Insight is an email client which supports IMAP4, POP3 and SMTP. The best thing about this email is it allows you to create upto 6 accounts. You will have to have a primary email account to manage all the other accounts. If you do not know how to receive the mail from insight to your gmail accounts, follow the steps given below.
Visit to Know: What is Webmail Insight
Follow the step by step instructions carefully Configure Gmail To Pull Mail From Insightbb.com:
- Step 1: first open your browser and go to gmail.com and then enter your email address and also your password. Or if you have the app on your device just click the app.
- Step 2: at the top-right corner of the page, there will be a gear icon click on it and then click on the settings.
- Step 3: from the above tab click on the accounts and then click on ‘add a mail account’.
- Step 4: when it opens, enter your full insightbb com webmail email address and then click next.
- Step 5: In the further step, click on the option “import emails from other account (POP3)” and then click next.
- Step 6: Now you will have to type the username, just add the name that is before your @insightbb.com. Then type your password and in your POP server box, type mail.insightbb.com. Below that there will be many options, do not forget to select on the ‘leave a copy of the retrieved message on the server’.
- Step 7: After completing step 6 as said above, click on the ‘add account’ option.
- Step 8: On the next step, click on the no option and finally click on the finish button.
Following the above steps you can now easily configure Gmail to pull the mails from insight webmail.
For more Information visit: https://expertsbadge.com/insight-webmail-login/